August 23, 2011

celebrating on I-95 in New Jersey

I only just realized that last Friday was the 7th anniversary of my first blog post. That means I've been blogging two years longer than Twitter has been alive. So I can forever say that for a two year period, my blog had more readers than Twitter.

How did I celebrate? Well, I didn't remember to celebrate. So I drove from Philly to Princeton for some presentations, then back to Philly, where I had a scrumptious dinner at the Wendy's that caters primarily to the homeless, drug addicts, and aspiring thugs. I finished by wasting the night catching up on work and getting ready for my 7 a.m. flight home.

This boy knows how to treat himself right.

I knew you were all dying to know this.

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

1 comment:

Precie said...

Catching up on my googlereader backlog. Happy blog anniversary! I hope Philly ( where I grew up) was nicer to you than it was to Santa. Eagles fans are so...emotional.