July 20, 2009

SFWC Anthology Now Available

The San Francisco Writers Conference anthology, which includes the brilliant, ground-breaking, and breathtaking short story called "35 Across" by yours truly, is now available in both print and e-book. (I don't know where to get the ebook). I'm not going to tell you go rush right out and buy it today. I trust you all to do the right thing.


What I find funny is that my contributor copy has not yet arrived in the mail; I only got notification that the book was available on Friday night. Yet Amazon shows there's already one used copy for sale. Even odder: The used copy costs twice as much as the new copies. I guess they're still working out the kinks in this online book market.

6 comments:

Sarah Laurenson said...

Hm. And there are 2 electronic copies available here. One for $6 and one for $12.95

Awesome job in getting published. Odd selling practices afoot.

Sarah Laurenson said...

Ah. Found the answer. The ebook is $6. The softcover is $12.95.

Precie said...

Congratulations!

JR's Thumbprints said...

First of all: Congratulations!

Second of all: I've purchased every copy. I'm willing to sell you one of my copies for triple the price.

Third of all: Congratulations!

PJD said...

Thanks, Sarah, Precie, and JR!

Your evil plan is foiled, though, JR... I will be getting a contributor copy through a different channel. But if you promise to split the proceeds, I'll promise to sign each of your copies...

Aniket Thakkar said...

I did comment on this before. I did.

Okay, I'll try and grab my hands on this. But it takes a month to get it shipped here. And most of the books fon't get into stores here. Cindy's book took a whole month too.

Congratulations to you Pete.