January 13, 2009

Random Complexity (Aerin's Challenge)


Aerin at In Search of Giants is hosting a writer’s challenge to foster inspiration and community. It's pretty low-pressure: 1000 words a month. At the end of the year, you'll have a total of 12,000 words, which is not even half a NaNo entry. Go here to sign up!

UPDATE as of May 6, 2009: I was informed that the artist who created the original graphic that was provided for Aerin's writing challenge has popped up and sent a cease and desist letter to Aerin. I couldn't really care as I really thought the graphic ugly to begin with, but since I thought my friend Aerin had created it, I kept my mouth shut. The above graphic is most definitely NOT the graphic in question; the offending graphic has been removed, and this one put in its place. Does it violate someone's copyright? Hmm. Prove it.

No comments: