April 17, 2007

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Saw this link on Miss Snark yesterday. Or rather, on Miss Snark's blog. I've not seen anything on Miss Snark. Which is not to say I've seen Miss Snark with nothing on. That's not what I'm saying, not what I'm saying at all. No, I saw that link. The first one. On her blog. So I clicked it. One has to be careful clicking links from Miss Snark's blog because quite frequently they go to YouTube videos with sound. But this one doesn't. It goes to a decidedly quiet place, LibraryThing.

I've only just started trying it out, but it looks very well done. I'm trying the free version now and may even pony up for the full version if I really like it, but that's off in the future.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the "recent books" list to show the books in the right order, and when I do I'll replace my hokey book list here with a more robust LibraryThing.

Writing Update
Nothing written recently. I did submit something to the "stolen" issue of Thereby Hangs A Tale, but work has been so busy that I haven't had time to think about writing let alone write anything. Although I need to change that, I don't see it changing any time soon.

No comments: